• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Info On Tower

Dantes

I should Work at Oakley
Sweden
Any one have info on this tower? Is it an official Oakley product?

of1sfq.jpg

There's no doubt in my mind that this is an authentic Oakley display. Unfortunately I couldn't find any information on O-Review regarding it, so my best guess would be that this is a clothing / apparel display.

There's no doubt in my mind that this is an authentic Oakley display. Unfortunately I couldn't find any information on O-Review regarding it, so my best guess would be that this is a clothing / apparel display.
You are correct. They also had clothing hangers off of both sides and the back I believe. I have one of these and it is one of my favorite display towers.

Grab them if you can they are pretty hard to find.

You are correct. They also had clothing hangers off of both sides and the back I believe. I have one of these and it is one of my favorite display towers.

Grab them if you can they are pretty hard to find.

Thanks for the info. This tower seems so narrow, and the shelves are not transparent, so it seems unsuitable for displaying glasses. What are you displaying in yours?

Last edited:
I have my backpacks in mine right now, but eventually I'll put my t-shirts and other Oakley stuff in it ;), you also could put acrylic shelving in it and make lighting for it.

Thanks for the info. This tower seems so narrow, and the shelves are not transparent, so it seems unsuitable for displaying glasses. What are you displaying in yours?
Clothes, Backpacks, Not glasses.
It would work for that tho.

Like I said if you can get one I would do so.

Good luck!!

Thanks for all replies. I picked it up today for the equivelent of $140. I'm very happy, it's a very solid piece, weighs a ton, and oozes quality. If anyone has the SKU#, please let me know.

Damn, I just bought my first pair of Oakleys 2 weeks ago, and now I already have 8 pairs and a tower to display them in... guess I'm quickly becoming an Oakley collector.

Thanks for all replies. I picked it up today for the equivelent of $140. I'm very happy, it's a very solid piece, weighs a ton, and oozes quality. If anyone has the SKU#, please let me know.

Damn, I just bought my first pair of Oakleys 2 weeks ago, and now I already have 8 pairs and a tower to display them in... guess I'm quickly becoming an Oakley collector.
Wow some people take years to score a case. That is a hard one to find.

Good for you. Now fill it up!!!!

Back