• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone. Returning prior user here. Previous account is inaccessible because I no longer have the email that was associated with my previous account. I have been buying Oakleys for about 12 years now. Username previous was EyeSpy39. I own many Oakleys and just purchased my first pair of M Experiment that arrived today.
Aloha and welcome (back) to the Forum. :cool:🤙

tmp 4.gif

Hello everyone. Returning prior user here. Previous account is inaccessible because I no longer have the email that was associated with my previous account. I have been buying Oakleys for about 12 years now. Username previous was EyeSpy39. I own many Oakleys and just purchased my first pair of M Experiment that arrived today.
Welcome back

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Thank you very much. I love just about everything from oakley And had a friend give me an Oakley, 2.0 crush. I never actually wore it and had beenin my watch collection for years.
So happy to find this forum because I would like to sell it and have had so many different offers from friends.

Thank you very much. I love just about everything from oakley And had a friend give me an Oakley, 2.0 crush. I never actually wore it and had beenin my watch collection for years.
So happy to find this forum because I would like to sell it and have had so many different offers from friends.
Welcome

My apologies, I thought I was responding to a welcome message that was private and not public lol

My apologies, I thought I was responding to a welcome message that was private and not public.

Back