• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello I am Clark and have Been collecting for about ten years now and look forward to interacting with you all. I will upload pics of some things this weekend.

Hey all. I began my Oakley craving in the past 2 years. I bought a pair of XX sunglasses 10 years ago and they just recently got to the point where despite my care, they have a bunch of scratches on the lenses. When it came time to find a new pair, I could not go with anything but Oakleys. Ended up scoring my first pair of Juliets. (I'm already looking forward to swapping out lenses at will). Add some A-frames when I go snowboarding, and a recent Cragislist score on a GMT watch and the fever is in full effect. Been looking and getting advice from posts on the forum and finally decided to dive in and become a contributor.

Howdy! I'm Jay and I just got back into Oakley. Twenty some years ago I got a pair of Razor Blades for my high school graduation, and had several pairs of different Frogs, M's, and others for the next ten plus years, but then tried some other brands.
Recently found the Vault and the deals which were available there, so I picked up a pair of +Red/Black Ink Tens. Now I remember what I was missing!
Later,
J.

Hi there Rob here. I stumbled upon this site looking for a pair of vintage fives. Does anyone have a pair of orange w/ orange lenses... please let me know. I had a couple of pair of these back in the early aughts... thanks

Hello, My name is Shane. I've been collecting Oakley sunglasses for a little over 10 years now. I just stumbled upon this forum and started reading. It's great to find so many people with the same love for Oakley. I currently have just over 40 pairs of glasses and 2 watches.

Nice to find out this forum where we can share infos about oakleys. Im from the Philippines, its nice to be here. :cool:

Hello all, my name is Chris. I love everything Oakley and have for over twenty years. Have had lots of Oaks over the years (M's, eye jackets, frogs, monster pup, half jackets, Jury ) Most have passed on and live only in old photo's. I currently have half jackets and Jury's. I also love Oakley apparrel and accesories and have my twelve year old son into it as well. Just got him an Oakley back pack for his school book bag for the coming year. He is still a little guy so he sticks with the xs fives. great for his little league games. Looking forward to chatting with you all. I am very into my matte black Jury's right now. Came with drk black lenses and look great but just got ice iridium for them as well. Thinking about polishing or painting the frames and many more lenses.

Back