• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello !!!! Excited to be a meneber and make some Oakley connections outside of the eBay world lol . Super into gascans and display cases . Located in be Ohio !!!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum![
Hello, my name is Matthew. The moment I put on my first pair of Oakley Crosshair 2.0 glasses, I fell in love. I am a combat veteran and I got use to wearing dark eye protection so much that my eyes have become sensitive to light. For about a decade you would rarely see me without them on. Then, one unfortunate day, like very recent and still stings, I see my sun playing where he shouldn’t be and destroyed all of my Crosshair 2.0’s. My regular pair for the moment, work pair, different occasions pair, along with all of their backup pair. It was the cutest thing to see him look up at me and say hi daddy(18 months old). I couldn’t let him down by screaming or punishing him or complain to mommy. Honestly , it was very hard on me and I didn’t want to cry and send my self into a hibernating depression sooner than I normally do. I would love to buy these frames in bulk if possible. Obviously I don’t make much money, but will save until I make it happen. I’ve bought a pair of gascan’s while trying to find mine for a reasonable price instead of some of the ridiculous greedy prices I’m sure all of you ,CH1.0 fans know. I finally came across this forum, initially thinking I finally found my lost love! Anyone who happens to reach out to me that knows a reliable place to purchase a pair or two in a regular basis or as I mentioned earlier, a place to buy them in bulk, please share info with me. If there is anything I can do to be a valuable fellow memeber, please ask. Thank you everyone!

Hello everyone.My name is Mike.I go by the name FallGuy104 online. I stumbled upon this site while surfing the web looking for Oakley Vintage googles like Mark Barnett wore back in the day.My project bike is a to look like a Moto - X Fox replica .Rm 125 2001 is what i am building upon.Just waiting for the graphics.Have all the retro gear just was looking for the Oakley Factory model.So here I am. Big Smile..Looks like a great place to hang out and meet new friends worldwide.And maybe when i am eligible to buy stuff here some one might be so kind as to let one go from their collection for a reasonable profit.Looking forward to meeting new friends all with the same common interest in anything to do with Oakley.Happy holidays to everyone.

Hi all, just a quick intro here. Came here cause I was looking for parts to restore my 1995 eye jacket. Have had many Oakleys since and I am a big fan of Oakleys. Actually havent had anything else since. So no idea why I didn’t join the forum sooner.
I’m from The Netherlands and the second hand market here is very small, so really looking forward to reading up on all this info and perhaps doing some nice trades.

New to the group. I've been wearing Oakley since the old school Blade days...lol currently have 2 pair of Half Jackets.

I had a pair of Oakley Juliet's with prescription lenses, I wore in Iraq and Afghanistan but some jackwagon stoled them when I was medivaced out of Afghanistan. I'm looking for a pair of Juliet's that I can send to Oakley to have prescription lenses installed. I'm not sure what Gen I had. If anyone can tell me from the picture I would greatly appreciate it.

Semper Fidelis

Perry_L (Pic).jpg

New to the group. I've been wearing Oakley since the old school Blade days...lol currently have 2 pair of Half Jackets.

I had a pair of Oakley Juliet's with prescription lenses, I wore in Iraq and Afghanistan but some jackwagon stoled them when I was medivaced out of Afghanistan. I'm looking for a pair of Juliet's that I can send to Oakley to have prescription lenses installed. I'm not sure what Gen I had. If anyone can tell me from the picture I would greatly appreciate it.

Semper Fidelis

View attachment 419640

It's impossible to tell what generation they were without knowing the serial number inside the left earatem but they look like X metal finish with black Iridium lenses and you'l have no problem finding a pair of them here on the forum.

They look pretty bad ass on a real soldier in uniform and thank you for your service to our great nation sir.

Back