• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
HI UK resident loving all things Oakley
At the mo got some MTB Racing, Frogskins, Varifocals in an Oakley frame and some Tincan Black (Ferrari edition).

Greetings from Oregon! Here's my Oakley life history.

Got a pair of serialized X Men Juliets in 2000

Sent them in to Oakley to tighten the nose piece a few years later and they REPLACED THE WHOLE FRAME! Goodbye serial number....

Coworker stole them

Bought a pair of Straight Jackets...stolen

Ruby lenses available for Juliets online again! Bought another pair in 2008. Ruby was vastly different than my old pair. Oakley swears they never changed the formula, but we all know better.

Eyesight ruined from years of working at a computer. Ordered a set of prescription ruby lenses from my optometrist. Got fire lenses instead. "That's as close as we could get that will be $400."

Put my ruby lenses back in. Eyesight be damned.

I'm still waiting for the next thing to go wrong with my Juliets, but in almost 20 years I haven't found a better pair of sunglasses even though they might be cursed.

Finally found my long lost Juliet after 7 years! Now the lenses are scratched up. FML. Need new lenses.

Anyways, I'm in Michigan and have owned several pairs of Oakleys. Looking forward to learn more new stuff!

Back