• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hi everyone.i'm supergirlr18.only buy oakley.only wear Oakley.looking for Plates spares right now.Oakley O,right arm.silver color🙂😀

Hi everyone.i'm supergirlr18.only buy oakley.only wear Oakley.looking for Plates spares right now.Oakley O,right arm.silver color🙂😀

:welcome: a board..

With a bit of patience and participation, you'll be able to access the exchange in no time... Which is the place to be if you're in the market to add more Plates' to your collection ;)

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Las Vegas and have been a loyal Oakley fan/customer for over 20 years. I was looking for replacement lenses for my Titanium Whiskers and found this forum. Hopefully I can gain some insight from everyone here, as well as great advice on out-of-production lenses.

Oh and wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Cheers

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Las Vegas and have been a loyal Oakley fan/customer for over 20 years. I was looking for replacement lenses for my Titanium Whiskers and found this forum. Hopefully I can gain some insight from everyone here, as well as great advice on out-of-production lenses.

Oh and wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Cheers
Welcome aboard the forum where your money magically disappears, while your selection of shades indefinitely grows :cool:

According to the oakley donor lens guide straightlink lenses could be possible options if you choose to get custom cut lenses, however I've got no idea about that model in particular. Thus you'll need to reach out to someone familiar with the frame/lens of the whicker, or chat up with Chris A Hardaway to see about custom cut OEM lens replacements since finding factory original set might be a tough/pricey endeavour.

p.s.
easy way to rack up comments (speed up your ability to message people) is to create your own intro thread here, about w/e you want (basically repeating your post in this thread..) can be you explaining what models you like, how you got into oakley's, your first pair, the favorite flavor of lenses, so long as it's vaguely related to you and Oakley's ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Last edited:
Hi all!
I have been an Oakley enthusiast since my early 20's.

I found this forum a few months ago while looking for specific vintage Oakley shades and just joined. Looking forward to do some trade/buying with the respectable members of this community and I hope to be able to contribute to the forum somehow.

Cheers! :)

Back