• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone. I guess this is the place to introduce myself? Not sure where I was introducing myself earlier. Lol. Anyway, second introduction. I am an owner of a few pairs of Oakleys. Most from stores. But I'm learning there is cool vintage stuff out there to buy, but not in stores. And I think my first minute purchase might be fake. So that's why I'm here basically. But looking around real briefly, it looks like there's a whole lot of information. Perhaps you guys can teach me how 'not' to get ripped off.

Hi everyone. I've browsed the forums quietly for a while, but decided to break the silence today by saying hi and upgrading to Premium to "give back".

Hi everyone. I guess this is the place to introduce myself? Not sure where I was introducing myself earlier. Lol. Anyway, second introduction. I am an owner of a few pairs of Oakleys. Most from stores. But I'm learning there is cool vintage stuff out there to buy, but not in stores. And I think my first minute purchase might be fake. So that's why I'm here basically. But looking around real briefly, it looks like there's a whole lot of information. Perhaps you guys can teach me how 'not' to get ripped off.
:welcome:
Officially now :)

@Sharky77, in order not to get ripped off you could, firstly, look for the frames you're looking for in the search bar under the sales threads to see what is the average price, but pay attention to the dates of those threads, cause some frames increase in price with time. Also, you could ask for the current market value in the specific thread:

Hi. I'm new to this forum. I'm looking for some Oakley sunglasses but I can't reply on exchange thread. How do I enable this feature?

Hi all,

I have been collecting Oakleys since 2012. So far i have received so much help and eye opening information on here. Such an awesome group of individuals!

Hey everyone, I have been collecting oakley sunglasses for more than 25 years. Mostly sports sunglasses. Interested in Ev zero models last couple of years. I wish there are more lense colors for ev zero pitch'path. some of my favorite sunglasses are Tron Pit Boss, Jupiter Sqaured, Holbrook, Radar pitch/path.

Back