• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Long time lurker, first tine poster. I’ve learned much about Oakleys from this forum over the years, but glad to finally contribute!

My first foray into Oakley was a pair of neon M Frames in the early 2000’s. Since then I’ve owned around a dozen pairs.

Long time lurker, first tine poster. I’ve learned much about Oakleys from this forum over the years, but glad to finally contribute!

My first foray into Oakley was a pair of neon M Frames in the early 2000’s. Since then I’ve owned around a dozen pairs.
Welcome.

Greetings,
I used to work for Oakley. Haven't been active in collecting. But looking to maybe start learning more and maybe selling some new old stock of mine.
Nima

Greetings,
I used to work for Oakley. Haven't been active in collecting. But looking to maybe start learning more and maybe selling some new old stock of mine.
Nima
New old stock, you say? I'm sure you'll acquire your own fan club. Please, hit me up if you have any Jawbone/Racing Jacket, Ten X or Pitbulls.

Latest Posts

Back