• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Joined with the hope of find a pair of white and red Straight Jackets. Interesting to see so many people that collect Oakleys! Bought my first pair 25 years ago. Owned 5 since. Seems like a fun thing to start collecting!
Welcome! Glad you’re here.
So you had the Straight Jacket 2.0 White Chrome before? (I see your profile pic). It’s a sweet pair. We’ll help you find one. What other pairs have you had?

Welcome! Glad you’re here.
So you had the Straight Jacket 2.0 White Chrome before? (I see your profile pic). It’s a sweet pair. We’ll help you find one. What other pairs have you had?
To be honest I cannot remember all the names. I have had 3 others over the years. Had the old Oakley wrap arounds that are similar to the M frame. Then I also had two different half jackets (or similar) as well. It is cool to see all the diehards that know and remember all these things.

I hope you are right and that we can find those Straight Jacket 2.0s! Mine were stolen and my search to replace them led me to here.

@plabelle You’ll find it. It’s a beautiful pair, but not that rare.
@Fernando and @Tom. had the Straight Jacket 2.0 white chrome w/ + Red lenses for sale some time ago.

I am curious if @Rick58 has been able to reproduce the white chrome finish in his custom work.
That's awesome to hear! I replied to a thread Fernando had from 2 years ago so just waiting to hear back.

Joined with the hope of find a pair of white and red Straight Jackets. Interesting to see so many people that collect Oakleys! Bought my first pair 25 years ago. Owned 5 since. Seems like a fun thing to start collecting!
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you aboard. :welcome:
🤙🤙🤙

Hi everyone. My handle name is spelled 👁loveSapphire2 and read I love Sapphire, too. I have been a hard core ruby iridium lover but have also been crazy about Sapphire iridium as well. I have been an Oakley entheusiast since 2011. I am Japanese based in Japan. I am soooooooooooo happy to be a member of the forum and am exited to communicate with everyone.

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hi everyone. My handle name is spelled 👁loveSapphire2 and read I love Sapphire, too. I have been a hard core ruby iridium lover but have also been crazy about Sapphire iridium as well. I have been an Oakley entheusiast since 2011. I am Japanese based in Japan. I am soooooooooooo happy to be a member of the forum and am exited to communicate with everyone.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Happy to have you aboard. :welcome:

IMG_7868.gif

Back