• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome

fee216dbfbd805366730e4d7bb73a095.jpg

Hello from Manchester UK.
Joined because I was having a clear out and found my Oakley Timebomb from 2010 complete the metal box and cardboard outer box. And the original receipt!
Found this forum searching for spare rubber spacers for the rear. It has one missing.
Hopefully get some idea of value too.
TIA

Joined because I was having a clear out and found my Oakley Timebomb from 2010 complete the metal box and cardboard outer box. And the original receipt!
Found this forum searching for spare rubber spacers for the rear. It has one missing.
TIA
WELCOME!!!
πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

TIA

Hello everyone,. Happy to enjoy to this community.

I'm Charlie from Quito - Ecuador

I'm very fan of Oakley, I will be to glad to share all the experience with all of you
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Happy to have you both aboard. :welcome:

IMG_8646.gif

Greets from London, UK. I came across this Forum while looking for info on various Oakley glasses e.g. decent photos of black Ghost Text Gascan, as the pics in the custom builder the Oakley website are rather poor quality.

This forum is a great information resource for everything Oakley!
Thanks for sharing.

Latest Posts

Back