• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Used to be a Spy guy, switched to Oakley some time ago. Don't wear them often, since I have horrible eyesight, though I wanna change that.

Had my Mars stolen a few years back, and got a replacement pair where the frames are descent, but lenses are crap. Looking to get new lenses (preferably not Linegear, but, depends on what I can do) and get them fixed up.

Used to be a Spy guy, switched to Oakley some time ago. Don't wear them often, since I have horrible eyesight, though I wanna change that.

Had my Mars stolen a few years back, and got a replacement pair where the frames are descent, but lenses are crap. Looking to get new lenses (preferably not Linegear, but, depends on what I can do) and get them fixed up.
Welcome .

Hi, new here. I'm Chee Wei from Perth, Australia. Been a Juliet user for more than 10 years and have been impulsively buying oakley x-metals as of late since my first daily pair of Juliet started showing signs of failing.

Since I've been lurking here for some days, i'm hoping to learn more from all the guys here as i go along and hopefully be able to restore my daily juliet to its glory days.
Hello there.
My first Oakley purchase was a pair of Frogskins in 1987/88 maybe. Clear frames and purple lenses. I now own about 20 pair, but just sold my X-Metal XX Plasma/ICE Ser#303 to another enthusiast. As much as I will never waiver from the Oakley brand, I have become more interested in Oakley Watches.
My 1st Oakley watch was a Judge back in 03 maybe....been a long time. I am now in the market to increase my collection but have heard about fakes out there. Just hoping I can find a GURU who can help me pinpoint the fakes.
Looking forward to learning more about Oakley Watches..... and of course, Sunglasses.
And of course, all of my prescription glasses are Oakley as well!
Hi there im from brazil,one year of oakley and loving one icon,have some little stuff but Always wanting more 🙄😁
Hello, been wearing Oakley sunglasses my whole like, Love them! Just got into the watches, awesome!

:welcome:

My eyesight isn't that great either, but nothing Oakley and a good eye doctor cant fix:
Yes you pay a little more, but if you are brand loyal like I am, they can make any frame work.
I just take advantage of my Eye insurance every year. I usually get new frames every year.
I've acquired prescriptipons in:
Sunglasses
-Hero Edition Fuel Cells
-Tortoise Fuel Cells
Photochromatic
-PaperClip Hero Edition
-Latch TI
-Guage 8

So if you want em…. just gotta pay for em :cool:

I'd rather get laser vision. Never got around it it when I was active duty, unfortunately. I figure that way I can actually wear proper eye protection when shooting, working on vehicles, or cruising. I'd need too many lenses to make it work.

I'd rather get laser vision. Never got around it it when I was active duty, unfortunately. I figure that way I can actually wear proper eye protection when shooting, working on vehicles, or cruising. I'd need too many lenses to make it work.
I had lasik and lasek both while on active duty in the Navy. I had issues with scar tissue. But finally got it worked out. You can get many Oakleys in your Rx.

I had lasik and lasek both while on active duty in the Navy. I had issues with scar tissue. But finally got it worked out. You can get many Oakleys in your Rx.
I'm kinda thinking it might be a good thing I wait until I'm out; sounds like it's done better in the private section.

I don't really have a vast collection; I gave away 4 of my 5 glasses. All that remains is my Mars, which I'm working on fixing. I doubt I can get that in RX. It's an option, but not what I wanna do.

I had mine done while in a jump status. Portsmouth, VA did it and they were the best in these Navy at the time. Civilian might be the best. You can def. build back your collection with the help of these guys. It has helped me with my Monster Dog collection. If you need anything, let me know.

Back