• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduction

MKoakleys

Oakley Beginner
Hello everybody,
My name is Mika and I am a new member to the forum. I am 17 years old, from the Netherlands and I have been a fan of Oakley since I was 14, but i have started collecting about 1,5 years ago, when I started working in a Oakley icon store. My collection is not very big (yet), but i want to gradually add nice pieces to the collection, because it is not a cheap hobby and I don't make lots of money. Most of my time is spend at my sport, I am a longtrack speedskater so in the winter I skate and in the summer I spend a lot of time on the bike. I mostly collect sport-performace Oakleys so I can wear them when I sport. I want to wear every Oakley I have so i can fully enjoy them.

My collection currently exists of:
A custom painted Jawbreaker
A Kato polished black/prizm sapphire
A Sutro green purple splatter/ prizm road jade
A Latch matte carbon/ prizm ruby
A holbrook metal polished black/ prizm black
aswell as a couple miscellaneous lenses

and I also have a custom painted m-frame and a navy pro m-frame on the way.

The Oakley on top of my wishlist is a Kato low light.

Because I work in a Oakley Icon Store I know quite a lot about newer models, but I lack knowledge on the older models, so i am willing to learn about Oakley's history and I am of course interested in expanding my collection

Thanks for reading!

Welcome
I think there are still a pair of Kato low light for sale here.
But you must meet the requirements first.

Back