• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying ISO Beater PB1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I’m not getting anywhere with the Ducati search - so now I’m looking for a PB1 in any condition that is not absolutely destroyed to do a custom on.

If you got one, let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people reacted to this post.
You got Xmetal?:D

Username Hidden said:
It's a hijacking hahaha..
No, it’s a “I thought Dingo ONLY had X Metal” question and now sitting rocking back and forth wondering “What does it all mean?” moment. My life has been turned upside down by this revelation...

Username Hidden said:
No, it’s a “I thought Dingo ONLY had X Metal” question and now sitting rocking back and forth wondering “What does it all mean?” moment. My life has been turned upside down by this revelation...
I think all you pitboss guys need a collector to come out of the woodwork and start selling off his pitbosses.. they seem to pop up for sale only to be taken immediately after..I'm so glad they dont fit me well..

Username Hidden said:
I think all you pitboss guys need a collector to come out of the woodwork and start selling off his pitbosses.. they seem to pop up for sale only to be taken immediately after..I'm so glad they dont fit me well..

I agree. YFG needs to unload a pair or two. :D

Username Hidden said:
I agree. YFG needs to unload a pair or two. :D
I believe he has in the past while. Just not in public