• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Jacket Sale - any three pair $100 bundle

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale is several pairs in the Jacket line - - vintage and more recent. The lens ratings are subjective – an application of my own condition and usability assessment - ymmv. Additional pics by request. Bundle pricing available.

Three classic Oakley styles: vintage pair collectors, if I’ve made a description error please let me know.

· New Eye Jacket – the second version, from 1999
· New Straight Jacket – again the second version, I understand that a problem with the O Matter was fixed in these two editions
· Straight Jacket – introduced in 2007, this style is being currently produced to my knowledge.

$45 New Eye Jacket – Black Gold with a VR28 lens, frame in good used condition but Oakley script gone. Lens 7/10, very usable. The lens originally came in a Black frame.

$60 New Eye Jacket – metallic Grey with BI lens, frame in good used condition but Oakley script gone. Lens 8/10, good condition, a couple minor marks. I believe this colorway was a SGH exclusive. Man, I really miss O Review!

$30 New Eye Jacket – metallic Grey with BI lens, frame in middlin’ used condition but Oakley script gone. The tip on one ear stem is broken just behind the rubber. Lens 7.5/10, very usable. Rubber trimmed to remove spli.t Same colorway as the pair above. This is a great pair to intro a youngster to Oakley style!

$40 New Straight Jacket – Rootbeer with BI lens. This frame is not seen a lot. Unfortunately, the lens is not the best, 5/10, wearable but may bother some. Rubber good, though minor split on tip of one stem. Really cool pair, someone may want for their collection.

$old. 2007 Straight Jacket – this frame is Smoke (?) with custom Red icons and accents. The mounted lens is BI, 7/10, very usable. Also comes with a mint Slate Iridium lens set. Frame is new, no issues. This is a custom pair, no sku present.

$old 2007 Straight Jacket – this is the much-maligned Livestrong custom. Lens are 9/10, frame excellent. Trademark yellow icons and accents. No comment here on Lance Armstrong association or Livestrong as a group. Just a nice pair of shades at a decent price.

Price includes shipping and fees to CONUS. Will ship international with actual ship cost added.

PLEASE PM for info, additional pics or bundle pricing. Thanks for looking!

IMG_3682.JPG IMG_3683.JPG IMG_3684.JPG IMG_3685.JPG IMG_3686.JPG IMG_3687.JPG IMG_3688.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pmd

Looks like you are cleaning out to make room for more Flaks....and Xmetals. Nice work my friend.....

Username Hidden said:
Looks like you are cleaning out to make room for more Flaks....and Xmetals. Nice work my friend.....
Bump up ... who wants cheap pairs? Everyone needs a pair or two to work in ... this is the sale! These Jacket frames give great coverage and are classic Oakley to boot :cool:

Username Hidden said:
Bump up ... who wants cheap pairs? Everyone needs a pair or two to work in ... this is the sale! These Jacket frames give great coverage and are classic Oakley to boot :cool:
You're commercial ? Hahahaha

Good member here to deal with !!!!!! Nice vintage's pairs bro!!!!

gLWS!!

Username Hidden said:
You're commercial ? Hahahaha

Good member here to deal with !!!!!! Nice vintage's pairs bro!!!!

gLWS!!
Just a born salesman mi hermano ... good to hear from you :hi:

:bump:

:bump: Chance to get an iconic pair for cheap!