• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbreaker (Switching out the Jaw)

NattyBoh410

I should Work at Oakley
Any of my fellow Oakley peeps know or have any experience in swapping out or modding the jaw part of the Oakley Jawbreaker frame? I know that the ear stems can be swapped for customization and was wondering if the same can be done with the jaw section. I have the Atomic Orange jawbreaker and wanted to customize the frame with some black accents and see how it looks, Any input and feedback is appreciated!

You can take it apart but it's aggravating to get back together. I never took mine apart but an employee at the o vault did. He had a hard time getting it back together. It'll be cool to see what you do with it. Pics of what you have so far will be awesome!

Really the trickiest part is switching out icons because the icon clips are asymmetrical. Hence you have to be careful to properly insert the left and right one in the correct spot.

Yeah I watched the video and it doesn't seem too hard. I want to purchase an all black pair of Jawbreakers for this purpose, i don't want to mess around with my Ruby Fade pair too much because they are so nice. I only have the Atomic Orange and the ruby Fade pairs so far.i wouldn't be looking to switch out logos much. Once I get around to it I will deff post some photos

Latest Posts

Back