• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan Mars - Pricing?

A half decent Jordan Mars sold for $710 today. Last week I saw a half decent looking one go in the mid 600's. No box for either, but they weren't beaters. Perhaps prices are starting to come down some?

Prices were getting carried away a couple months back. I guess everyones back to Michael who? Lol.
Haha.. the documentary just released a few days ago on Netflix if anyone missed it (like I did)
Yep back to normal. A decent leather mars just sold for $710 on the bay.

Haha.. the documentary just released a few days ago on Netflix if anyone missed it (like I did)
Yep back to normal. A decent leather mars just sold for $710 on the bay.
And the Jordan that's on auction now has a reserve that might not be met, if you compare this price to the one that just sold today. This is the second time that seller posted that Jordan. He cancelled his first auction because price was hovering around the low 600's with about two days till auctions end. I guess he didn't like that. Will be interesting to see what that seller does if no one can meet his reserve price. Lol.

And the Jordan that's on auction now has a reserve that might not be met, if you compare this price to the one that just sold today. This is the second time that seller posted that Jordan. He cancelled his first auction because price was hovering around the low 600's with about two days till auctions end. I guess he didn't like that. Will be interesting to see what that seller does if no one can meet his reserve price. Lol.
Not sure about the last pair, but they did sell no reserve $710. Not bad?

Not sure about the last pair, but they did sell no reserve $710. Not bad?
The one today didn't have a reserve on it. I'm talking about this one at $750 already and the reserve still hasn't been met.