• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Judge 1.0 Copper/Stainless

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello fellow Oakley enthusiasts. I have for sale a used Judge 1.0 Copper/Stainless watch that needs to find a new home. It is in perfect working order. The crystal is immaculate and the band has scratches and scuffs that are normal for a used watch. I tried to capture an accurate condition of the watch in the pictures. All original links are included as well as the box and owner's manual. I am looking to sell it for
$310 shipped and insured. I would prefer the buyer to pay the 4% Paypal fee. Please don't hesitate to send me a PM with any questions you may have, and thanks for viewing my sale thread.
DSC04445.JPG
DSC04446.JPG
DSC04447.JPG
DSC04448.JPG
DSC04449.JPG
DSC04450.JPG
DSC04451.JPG
DSC04452.JPG
DSC04453.JPG
DSC04454.JPG
DSC04455.JPG
DSC04457.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice piece at a fair price - GLWS!

B~U~M~P.

Bump with a price drop.

Bump.

Price drop. Somebody needs a Judge...

Great timepiece, great forum member... Can't believe this is still around... As much as I hate the bay, I got well over FMV from a Japanese buyer on Ebay for my Judge of similar condition. Just something to consider.

GLWS!

@Maning ..... bro heres one great piece from a great seller!

Username Hidden said:
Great timepiece, great forum member... Can't believe this is still around... As much as I hate the bay, I got well over FMV from a Japanese buyer on Ebay for my Judge of similar condition. Just something to consider.

GLWS!
Yeah,
I was going to give it a shot here for a while first and see if a forum member wanted it. You got lucky to get over FMV.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah,
I was going to give it a shot here for a while first and see if a forum member wanted it. You got lucky to get over FMV.
Yeah I really couldn't believe it... $450 if you can believe that, and it had an 'best offer' option and the guy just took the BIN without even testing me with an offer (I would of taken a lot less haha)!!! I think we all appreciate your dedication to try and pass it along to a fellow forum member for a steal of a price!

Status
Not open for further replies.