• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Brown (JBR) numbers matching. LOW NUMBER

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
OF family,
It saddens me and is a tough desicion. I am letting my favorite Juliet color-way go. JBR is in 9.9999/10 condition. Matching numbers JBR000362, complete. VERY LOW number and the only thing wrong is the foam is failing. These have been babied and you will not find many of these matching for sale. Don't really want to let them go, but its time to pass them along. They have been worn from time to time but there is nothing wrong with them. $1350 FF. I will insure for full price with buyer paying 1/2 insurance, shipping free CONUS.
More pictures for serious buyer.
1702417965359.png

1702417981972.png

1702418013076.png

1702418033303.png

1702418054945.png

1702418072120.png

1702418092191.png

1702418110051.png

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn sweet!

This troubles me a little bit. You say this is your favorite. I am not digging and dont want to know but if it is a $$ thing why not sell of a few other pieces that are easier to replace instead of this? Maybe make a deal with a potential buyer to be able to purchase it back at some point. Just tossing this out there.

Username Hidden said:
This troubles me a little bit. You say this is your favorite. I am not digging and dont want to know but if it is a $$ thing why not sell of a few other pieces that are easier to replace instead of this? Maybe make a deal with a potential buyer to be able to purchase it back at some point. Just tossing this out there.
Maybe because someone posted a "Buying thread" looking for the exact same set.. I guess it's a good opportunity to sell at this price

Username Hidden said:
I have a prototype Richter brown that I put some emerald slate Ichiros in. This will be my JBR keeper. I will wear the hell out of it. This is matching and a bit harder to come by. I appreciate the suggestion.
Thank you.

DROOL

Username Hidden said:
I have a prototype Richter brown that I put some emerald slate Ichiros in. This will be my JBR keeper. I will wear the hell out of it. This is matching and a bit harder to come by. I appreciate the suggestion.
Thank you.
Ooh what does that look like? 🤔

Username Hidden said:
Maybe because someone posted a "Buying thread" looking for the exact same set.. I guess it's a good opportunity to sell at this price
Oh, I did not see this.
Originally another member came to me and asked if I would sell it. I did not want to, but after some thought, I decided it was time. Then he said he could not come up with the funds at the time, after I already boxed and prepared it, ready to ship. I have not heard back from him, since the wheels were in motion and I sort of got used to it being "gone"....well here I am.

Username Hidden said:
Oh, I did not see this.
Originally another member came to me and asked if I would sell it. I did not want to, but after some thought, I decided it was time. Then he said he could not come up with the funds at the time, after I already boxed and prepared it, ready to ship. I have not heard back from him, since the wheels were in motion and I sort of got used to it being "gone"....well here I am.
I wish I could snag these.. it would make my perfect gift under the tree

Status
Not open for further replies.