• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Donar Lens.

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
N

nightpusher1

Hi,

I was hoping thet someone could tell me or check whether a Juliet lens can be cut from a Half Jacket XLJ lens,I have cut them from Flack Jacket XLJ just wondering if there is a size difference between the two.

Really?!? It doesn't look like they line up

I have done it a few times......It's tight but can be accomplished...The pic is of a half jacket standard lens under a Juliet. The XLJ provides a Lil bigger footprint to work with...

yhudygeh.jpg

Yeah,I cut some new lenses for a second gen from Flak Jacket XLJ lenses,now I want to cut a set for a first gen frame I recently acquired.I think im going to try and find another set of Flaks though ,that looks a bit tight for me.

Thanks all.

Lemme guess. Titanium?
Just curious.:smile:

Yeah,I cut some new lenses for a second gen from Flak Jacket XLJ lenses,now I want to cut a set for a first gen frame I recently acquired.I think im going to try and find another set of Flaks though ,that looks a bit tight for me.

Thanks all.

Flaks work best as they provide a good footprint to start off with...Excellent choice...

Latest Posts

Back