• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Frame Comparison

I know about those. But, they only show up once in a blue moon.
Bet you never saw these polished with reg matte carbon Arms. Has etched what appears to be Infintiy symbols on each of the inside orbitals. Lenses vr50 polarized not etched on lenses thow. Came like that way from factory. As gift To big time Oakley collector. that's has sold a ton of rare and ones ofs rare Oakley items here forum.. He's also a great and fair guy to boot ..
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Bet you never saw these polished with reg matte carbon Arms. Has etched what appears to be Infintiy symbols on each of the inside orbitals. Lenses vr50 polarized not etched on lenses thow. Came like that way from factory. As gift To big time Oakley collector. that's has sold a ton of rare and ones ofs rare Oakley items here forum.. He's also a great and fair guy to boot .. View attachment 262509View attachment 262510
I have no doubt there are designs and builds out there that will never see the day of light that would blow our minds. Shame

I have no doubt there are designs and builds out there that will never see the day of light that would blow our minds. Shame
more your on and more friends you make. They will show Oakley stuff you have never seen before or will see again. Some people are just not very showy with what they have.

Latest Posts

Back