• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Hammerstem?

Polished and the very rare polished carbon. Basically only polished are available.
IMG_6289.JPG

So the Juliet hammerstems, are there differences in the frame . Does it have the same measurements?

So the Juliet hammerstems, are there differences in the frame . Does it have the same measurements?
The orbitals of hammerstem Juliets and straight stem Juliets are exactly the same size. The other thing to note is that factory produced Juliets (hammerstem and straight) sometimes had very slightly different lens sizes between generations which meant that they don't "fit" perfectly. I just mention it so that you don't think that you have bought a fake, if you see a slight misfit.

P.S. But just be aware that the XX (which is basically a larger version of the Juliet) also has hammer stems. These lenses will 100% NOT fit a Juliet (or vice versa). Sometimes from photos, they can be hard to tell the difference between an XX and a Juliet.

The orbitals of hammerstem Juliets and straight stem Juliets are exactly the same size. The other thing to note is that factory produced Juliets (hammerstem and straight) sometimes had very slightly different lens sizes between generations which meant that they don't "fit" perfectly. I just mention it so that you don't think that you have bought a fake, if you see a slight misfit.

P.S. But just be aware that the XX (which is basically a larger version of the Juliet) also has hammer stems. These lenses will 100% NOT fit a Juliet (or vice versa). Sometimes from photos, they can be hard to tell the difference between an XX and a Juliet.
The XX had a more square lense ? I recently purchased my first Juliet’s . Rather disappointed. I’m going to get man to tune them for me. But I notice one of the lense being to small for imthe eyelet . Which lead me to think that maybe they were priced together . The lense can move freely and has enough room to see through .

Back