• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Ichiro Polished Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Well these are a perfect fake then lol. Right down to the original white rubbers and original white micro fiber bag
Just sell your fake glasses to me at a discount :lolsign:

Some people reacted to this post.
And just to proclaim my claim,
, i translated what it said.
484A5118-F390-40CA-857D-CE1BDFC6C9D8.png

Maybe [mention]Japanese Jellyfish [/mention] can help. He’s had a few pairs pass through his hands

9D57C87C-111D-4703-BFF2-74EA10B71824.png
Username Hidden said:
Just sell your fake glasses to me at a discount :lolsign:
Username Hidden said:
I just get a basic oakley store screen when I open that link. Not sure what it says. I have seen at least one boxed set higher then 1200, I’ll see if I can find the picture

Bro, i have mines since released date, and I KNOW WHAT IAM TALKING ABOUT. You don’t need jellyboy to chime here.

Keep in mind that statement says "we will release 1200" It could have changed after they issued that since it was prior to the release.

That’s from the press release itself, and yes i was 21 back then and i saved it. Hope that clears it up!

Username Hidden said:
Bro, i have mines since released date, and I KNOW WHAT IAM TALKING ABOUT. You don’t need jellyboy to chime here.

Damn man, you need to back it down about 10 notches. First Oakley has made errors before. Second this conversation is for the sake of learning. I don’t care if you had em yesterday or before they came out that doesn’t make the printed information correct incorrect for that matter. If someone has a box set numbered higher then 1200 then that sure would help solve the quandary at hand wouldn’t it? I have plenty of em myself and these appear to be authentic. [mention]dragonvoi [/mention] has seen em in person and he woulda spotted em as fakes if so, so I’m going with serial 1299 is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.