• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet lenses back on Oakley UK

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
I appended this to another thread, but worth one of its own now too I reckon.

At the end of Jan, fire iridium and black iridium polarised replacement lenses for Juliet showed up on the UK website. They were backordered, but expected delivery was 4th Feb.

I popped in an order for the fire, along with some more replacement rubber kits. The rubber despatched on Monday, but the lenses still showed as backordered.

Yesterday, at about 8 in the morning, I got an email confirming the backorder with an expected shipping date of 6th March. Then, at precisely 3 in the afternoon, I got another email saying that the lenses had shipped!

They're coming out of Ontario so I don't know why they weren't on the US site - but I just checked and they are back on there and the Canadian site too! Just the fire ones, not the BIP. So it seems like a few lenses are still around (or a fresh batch) and they're showing up on the UK site first. Worth checking every now and then.

Thanks for letting everyone know. I really need to stash a couple of sets before they get impossible to find!
Yeah, I'd meant to add to my existing stash before they took them off the site but then they were just gone... I had a bunch in my basket at one point too.

They did have ice before they disappeared off the site, but ice polar has been gone longer.

Thanks for the heads up.

Missed out on the BIP lenses unfortunately (would like a back-up pair for my daily drivers), but at least picked up a few spare rubber sets.

Wish the Fire lenses were polarized for my upcoming refurb project.

If FIP appear on the UK site, shall I grab a pair for you in case they don't make it onto the US site? BIP are on there if you're short of those.

Thanks for the offer but right now I'm good on BIP, VR28 BIP, Ice polar, and FIP. In the off chance anything else iridium polar comes up though, plz ping me... ;)

Back