• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Lenses (OEM) and Frames x2 (SOLD)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm moving out some Juliet stuff as I don't seem to wear it.

I have two frames with OEM lenses.

1. JE frame. Frame is very nice except for marks on the back of the pins/bridge from being retuned. These are very tight and won't need tuned for a long, long time. Lenses are not great. Probably a 6/10. I could wear them, but others may not tolerate the marks
- $240 > $220 - special $180 with the purchase of the XM frame. - SOLD

2. SKU XM frame. Frame is very nice with no noticeable marks. Slight play in the bridge, but not in need of a retune for some time. Lenses are not great. Like the Emerald, probably a 6/10.
-$300 > $280 - SOLD

3. Lenses:
a. Mounted, very nice condition (9/10 in case I missed something) Dillon Gold - $220 > $200 - SOLD
b. Mounted, very nice condition (9/10 in case I missed something) OEM Ti Pol - $90 > 80 - SOLD
c. Mounted, very nice condition (9/10 in case I missed something) 24K - $70 > $60>$55
d. Mounted, very nice condition (9/10 in case I missed something) Prizm Road - SOLD
e. Mounted, some markings 7/10 OEM Ice - $45 > $40 - SOLD
d. Mounted, lenses are clear except for a chunk on the one lens out by the edge. It does show while mounted, unfortunately. These would be good for someone that has a wear pair - $35 > $30 - SOLD

All prices are GS CONUS.

Contact me for additional pics. I usually like to load up with pics, but since there are multiple items, I figured I would add them as requested.

Will offer discounts for multiple items.

Edit - Listed the Pizm Road as Prizm trail in error.

IMG_2095.jpg IMG_2094.jpg IMG_2093.jpg IMG_2092.jpg IMG_2091.jpg IMG_2090.jpg IMG_2089.jpg IMG_2088.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
bump with price drops...

bump...added a special price to the JE frame if you buy the XM. Basically a beater frame price on a tight, tight frame. (Won’t need tuned for a long time)

Anyone have pics of Dillon gold next to Gold Iridium? Maybe in outside/better lighting??

Here’s a couple selfies with the Dillons and a pair of MDs with gold iridium.

BA0E220C-EADA-4F1D-A41A-26A56EC3A698.jpeg

B9BA93B0-4AF0-4646-92A7-2CF35ED2642E.jpeg

DillonF.png

Payment delivered

Frames, Dillons and Prizm Road sold...still a few pairs left. Discount if you happen to want multiple.
Thanks

Bump...still a couple lenses left.

24k Juliet lenses are all that remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.