• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Tune Up Question - Might Need Help For A US Member

davem

Oakley Beginner
So I called Oakley Headquarters USA to inquire about a tune up for a pair of Juliet's but they won't accept them from Canada - then called Oakley Canada and for 3 days it keeps saying "system problems" or something at the customer service line.

So I might need someone in the States who I can send them to, to send in and receive back from them and then send back to me - make sense? Great!! I'll paypal you the money that it costs and something for your troubles.

I'll try the Canada cust service again tomorrow and then I give up.

Pm me if you have sent them Juliets before and wouldn't mind helping me out.

Much appreciated
Dave

I can probably get them sent out to you tomorrow, but can't be sure when you will get them ( I'll pick the fastest shipping ).
What is their turn around time like? It doesn't really matter as I will do it anyways.

walk-in tune ups is just mins.. you can just walk around the o store they have and when you go back the tune up is done

No idea - asks for English - press 1 - then an automated voice saying "system issues" or something like that. I called every # I could find.
Will Oakley Canada do the tune up? Has anyone sent anything there?

how tight will they get (sorry if i'm thread jacking)?

my Juliets barely flex when i pick them up by one orbital so it seems tight, but when i pick up my X-Squared they do not flex at all and are super tight. will the Juliets ever be as tight as the XS?

i'm getting paranoid now that people are saying Oakley will stop servicing the X-Metals :(

I hear you on that! I almost want to pick up duplicate frames to store so when they quit servicing them I'll have a spare. Though that would be rather costly...

Back