• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about juliets

scoobydriver

Oakley Beginner
So i was going through my stuff i had in storage and i found my old juliets. They arent really my style anymore so i am thinking of selling them but i wasnt sure if i should get them serviced first. The rubber in the nose is dry rotted and needs replaced for sure. Also what do they usually sell for since it seems to be like a hundred for shipping and repair I dunno if it is worth it with selling prices all over,plus i wasnt sure if people would prefer to do it them selves and customize them more. Also there is a good scratch in one lense. I appreciate any help you guys can give me.
20230704_113504.jpg
20230704_113453.jpg
20230704_113620.jpg

So i was going through my stuff i had in storage and i found my old juliets. They arent really my style anymore so i am thinking of selling them but i wasnt sure if i should get them serviced first. The rubber in the nose is dry rotted and needs replaced for sure. Also what do they usually sell for since it seems to be like a hundred for shipping and repair I dunno if it is worth it with selling prices all over,plus i wasnt sure if people would prefer to do it them selves and customize them more. Also there is a good scratch in one lense. I appreciate any help you guys can give me. View attachment 1067563 View attachment 1067564View attachment 1067561
Any box and coin or just the bag? Serialized? Some collectors prefer having those items and will also add to your pricing. Based on condition u could easily get $275-300.

Hope you sell em to some1 here on the forum rather than fleabay.

GLWS

Any box and coin or just the bag? Serialized? Some collectors prefer having those items and will also add to your pricing. Based on condition u could easily get $275-300.

Hope you sell em to some1 here on the forum rather than fleabay.

GLWS
No my dad bought them for himself originally and he didnt keep any of that stuff. I just got the bag and glasses when he ended up not liking them lol. Also as far as i can see no serial on them

Last edited:
So i was going through my stuff i had in storage and i found my old juliets. They arent really my style anymore so i am thinking of selling them but i wasnt sure if i should get them serviced first. The rubber in the nose is dry rotted and needs replaced for sure. Also what do they usually sell for since it seems to be like a hundred for shipping and repair I dunno if it is worth it with selling prices all over,plus i wasnt sure if people would prefer to do it them selves and customize them more. Also there is a good scratch in one lense. I appreciate any help you guys can give me. View attachment 1067563 View attachment 1067564View attachment 1067561
You can sell them as is for $200
Or you send it to a Member and give it a complete overhaul for for $150 and sell them for $350,-
You do the math.
Chances are that you like it so much after it looks brand new that you keep it and buy 17 more Juliets.

Or you send it to a Member and give it a complete overhaul for for $150 and sell them for $350,-
You do the math.
Chances are that you like it so much after it looks brand new that you keep it and buy 17 more Juliets.
We can all relate to that, i was going to sell my pair on ebay a few years ago, i now have 14.

If finances allow get them overhauled and decide then, as TheStig says youll probably keep them. Nice item to have from your dad that will last your lifetime 👍🏻

You do the math.
A complete tuneup/refinish is $80.00... with a complete rubber kit installed $110.00

Back