• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My XX conundrum, help please.

My advice is the same. not much point putting a bunch of cash in them to potentially recoup the same money as spent. alot of the hard core collectors will do their own work on them for little cost so may pay a bit more than the tyre kickers that are probably PMing you right now trying to buy them off you for peanuts
Thanks and how astute you are 😂

tatt22er
Thanks for your contact but I cannot respond directly as I’m only a beginner I’m guessing.

Thanks and how astute you are 😂
there is always some trying to pull the wool over your eyes or circumvent the rules. a fair assessment is to look at ebay in the sold section not what is listed as that will give you a fair indication of value. i think in current condition assuming it all needs doing ie lenses, rubbers, tune up etc and the frame is in decent condition is about 450 to 550 USD if you want a quick sale offer them a bit less because whoever buys them unless they do their own work will need to put a couple of hundred worth into them and if the sums dont add up they will just spend that money to buy one already done up and leave yours sitting.

there is always some trying to pull the wool over your eyes or circumvent the rules. a fair assessment is to look at ebay in the sold section not what is listed as that will give you a fair indication of value. i think in current condition assuming it all needs doing ie lenses, rubbers, tune up etc and the frame is in decent condition is about 450 to 550 USD if you want a quick sale offer them a bit less because whoever buys them unless they do their own work will need to put a couple of hundred worth into them and if the sums dont add up they will just spend that money to buy one already done up and leave yours sitting.
Thank you so much 👍

I'm sure people won't believe me.but I talk alot of people out of refinishing a mint pair of glasses.refinishing is for a change of color option or to restore a beater.

I'm sure people won't believe me.but I talk alot of people out of refinishing a mint pair of glasses.refinishing is for a change of color option or to restore a beater.
Thank you for the info. I have had offers to buy the glasses so I’m already of the opinion to sell them as they are to the highest bidder 👍

Back