• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet with ruby lens

Well thats what seller said to me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ok understood.
This Juliet is for sale somewhere, a seller is asking $750 claiming its brand new and you are asking if that is a fair price to buy.
And to answer you, no $750,- It's not a fair price. More like $400,- if its indeed never worn with perfect lenses, Rubber and Flex coupler.
And remember, the opinions of many outweigh the opinion of one.
Just because I bought a like new Mars full set matching #er's for $120,- does not mean the value now $120.-
Next time you see an item and you are not sure about its value you need to post and ask in the proper thread.
You know witch one I mean because you have postet there before.

Ok understood.
This Juliet is for sale somewhere, a seller is asking $750 claiming its brand new and you are asking if that is a fair price to buy.
And to answer you, no $750,- It's not a fair price. More like $400,- if its indeed never worn with perfect lenses, Rubber and Flex coupler.
And remember, the opinions of many outweigh the opinion of one.
Just because I bought a like new Mars full set matching #er's for $120,- does not mean the value now $120.-
Next time you see an item and you are not sure about its value you need to post and ask in the proper thread.
You know witch one I mean because you have postet there before.
Yes sir, im sory for posting on different thread. Thanks for your clarification. Lol jokers.

1DB26F96-E40E-4F37-B9FF-D4DF92FD1AF6.jpeg

CCABF225-226C-4FEB-8838-EC50BF000AD6.jpeg

He is not wrong about the many Jokers on OR, lately.
yes, this guy will now waste another 1-2 years of his life to search BNIB juliet rubys for $400 ... who is joker here 🤡

i checked last pair BNIB juliet here was posted for sale year ago for $540

The worst thing a collector can do, is to search for a special object with all their might. These are the most expensive purchases.

Back