• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Juliet’s and other sunglasses for Plasma XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Bump

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow Wayne. Make sure those polished are a gig part of the deal if you let them go. Hard to find a polished with new ice polars in them.

Well I threw everything I had in the mix just to test the waters to see what interest I could get. Lol I really do love them. One of the sexiest pairs I own.

Username Hidden said:
Well I threw everything I had in the mix just to test the waters to see what interest I could get. Lol I really do love them. One of the sexiest pairs I own.
The XX will suit you better than the Juliet. Bigger frame and for me look better. I have my own beauty but wouldn't let it go as it is mint. Just to get the juices going.....

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

Username Hidden said:
DUDE! Come on lol
Now you know why I can't let them go Wayne. If I come across any here I will give you a shout bro.

No they are absolutely gorgeous! Any heads up will be appreciated

Username Hidden said:
God damn, that is simply a gorgeous XX Plasma. I can't wait for mine to be done so I can compete with you. :D
Lenses are brand new and I did the nose bridge myself. like new. One of my prize Oakley's buddy. Good look with yours H.