• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JULIETS metal

There is an Upload a File button underneath the text box where you write your message here.

These are the Juliets that I have with the serial number 31009646 probably from around 2002/2003 can you help which model you think they are

JULIETS GREAT SHOT.jpg

JULIETS 5.jpg

JULIETS 2.jpg

JULIETS GOOD SHOT.jpg

Is there an A or B at the end of the serial?
If not it is a first generation

Is there an A or B at the end of the serial?
If not it is a first generation

No letters at all just numbers. I really appreciate you're help and your info. I want to get some new lenses and wear them so really wanted to know which model they were. Would you have any idea of value and how much to replace them.

No letters at all just numbers. I really appreciate you're help and your info. I want to get some new lenses and wear them so really wanted to know which model they were. Would you have any idea of value and how much to replace them.

Could you advise me of a good site where I could buy replacement lenses . One of the lenses in these has a scratch and I would also like another colour. I notice there are many sellers of lenses but not sure if all good. Thanks Terry

Could you advise me of a good site where I could buy replacement lenses . One of the lenses in these has a scratch and I would also like another colour. I notice there are many sellers of lenses but not sure if all good. Thanks Terry
@Chris A Hardaway sells the best lenses.
They are OEM Oakley cut lenses. Always perfect and super fast.

Back