• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Jupiter Carbon / Factory Lite - Ear Socks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I originally opened this thread to find a few pairs of Jupiter Carbon /JFL ear socks for myself ... but now I am producing my own. They are hand made as requested from a mould, and takes 24 hours to harden. I will update with colors as I get them. Currently I can do red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, and white. Asking $15 per pair shipped within the US. PM me with requests.

C87BE172-4F6C-4CE9-B7E6-C76559807780.jpeg
D5FB62B0-6D17-44C3-8DF0-22F09068D852.jpeg

35CDF847-51D8-467E-A76F-66AB0ED70369.jpeg
E06ACBCC-BEF9-4D6D-B41F-32616A6F4FCA.jpeg
999956D1-EF91-4A3E-8445-12019DD981DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Me 2nd and I’ll pay more... 😉

Someone needs to make these. They can’t be that hard

Great idea. I was thinking I could make a mould from one of the good ones I have, and pour some custom silicon ones (or if there’s a better material I could buy...) . Would anyone be interested in buying some? Would probably make black and red.

Username Hidden said:
Great idea. I was thinking I could make a mould from one of the good ones I have, and pour some custom silicon ones (or if there’s a better material I could buy...) . Would anyone be interested in buying some? Would probably make black and red.
For sure, I would want at least 3-4 sets. different colors would be rad too.

Ok. I will look into it.

Username Hidden said:
Ok. I will look into it.
Nice.. Seems like there are replacement rubbers for everything else but the JFL/Carbons. I was wondering if someone would ever do this.

I have brand new sets - glasses, case, mf bag and retail box. These are legit new, old stock.
£150/$200 plus shipping....
d0035882673462c098b491a4fc80afb4.jpg

Well, I have made the mould . But the proof will be in the pudding. It has to harden more for a few days and then I will try to cast a new pair of ear socks and try em out.

4B2170B2-F0CE-488D-854F-472216BAA93B.jpeg

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Well, I have made the mound. But the proof will be in the pudding. It has to harden more for a few days and then I will try to cast a new pair of ear socks and try em out.

View attachment 811054

Nice, looks great!

Back