• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just bought these lenses for my Titanium Dartboards and Honey Bronze.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
I've just shelled out on 3 lens shields for my Dartboards. Been waiting for a set of Titanium shield lenses to appear.
Screenshot_20211026-165958_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20211026-165928_eBay.jpg

I bought the New Zero lenses that guy had for sale.

Those are a great pickup. You'll probably never see replacements for those again. I thought about buying them but all my Dartboards are in Like New condition and I never wear them so I thought it would be a waste

I bought the New Zero lenses that guy had for sale.

Those are a great pickup. You'll probably never see replacements for those again. I thought about buying them but all my Dartboards are in Like New condition and I never wear them so I thought it would be a waste.
Most of my Dartboards are mint, apart the wear pairs and the Snow Camo-Titanium pairs, which have scratches on both(occurred when I mistakenly took the mint pair instead of the wear pair) and my Honey Bronze pair are just a double which needed a lens swap to make them mint.
Makes sense: I buy what I want, to improve the collection, not just for a quick buck or to flip.

Last edited:
The lenses arrived, but two out of three were not what they were meant to be. Titanium Iridium turned into Zero L , in what I think, is Grey.........

IMG_1254.jpg

Untitled.jpg

IMG_1253.JPG

I've notified the seller. Waiting for a response.

I'm fine with that. Pending the return of the lenses too the seller. Just don't understand how you can make such a ****-up, putting three identical shaped lenses in a bag...not rocket science..........

Last edited:
After contacting the seller, he seems to be taking this issue seriously, just not too sure what he's going to be doing about the return of them: got a feeling I could be paying the postage. ......

Back