• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Just Throwing It Out There

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Go buy some tickets or Vegas trip haha

LOL If I ever won the lottery I would buy every Metal that came on ebay for at least 6 months lol.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Go buy some tickets or Vegas trip haha
If you guys are going to Vegas count me in......Me and the Atrain rockin the strip!!

Username Hidden said:
If you guys are going to Vegas count me in......Me and the Atrain rockin the strip!!

I think the Love Hate Fuel Cells are a must wear for Vegas with the Dice and cards ;)

Username Hidden said:
I think the Love Hate Fuel Cells are a must wear for Vegas with the Dice and cards ;)
Is this funny to you???? I mean there is NO reason to throw this out there like that since you know I havent gotten my hands on a pair yet.....:lolsign:

I will just wait until you have a few too many to drink and steal yours.

Username Hidden said:
Is this funny to you???? I mean there is NO reason to throw this out there like that since you know I havent gotten my hands on a pair yet.....:lolsign:

LMAO I dont take any cool pairs to vegas. I take something I can replace cheap ;). Honestly I thought you would beat me to getting one :)......ooooops hahahahaha

Username Hidden said:

Haha

Username Hidden said:
LMAO I dont take any cool pairs to vegas. I take something I can replace cheap ;). Honestly I thought you would beat me to getting one :)......ooooops hahahahaha

I would have had I not spent so much on a pair of XS and a damn tower........lol. I would take a pair of $20 gas station specials to LV because I know myself and I know they would get wrecked.

Username Hidden said:
What's so funny? Your going with us and please bring your Love/Hates (if you have a pair) as the first one to drink too much will suddenly lose theirs. Picture The Hangover, O-Forum style.

Username Hidden said:
I would have had I not spent so much on a pair of XS and a damn tower........lol. I would take a pair of $20 gas station specials to LV because I know myself and I know they would get wrecked.

I took the Stephen Murray HIjinx with me to Vegas last time I went just because they were really cheap at the vault. Ill prob get a cheap pair of oaks on CL for my next Vegas trip.

If I went to Vegas I would take my C-six and Diamond MM haha