• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free You don’t see that title pop up very often!!! Free Oakley cases

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Nice bro.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Next week, I'll be renting a van/SUV, and driving 8-10 hours to get a Mega Tower... and paying for it as well... a free case and meeting good OF people is worth gas and time IMO.

Username Hidden said:
Wow. That's cool that you guys can drive like that. Here's a calculation of where I'll be after about 4 hours of driving where I'm at. :cool:🤙

main-qimg-12f04c7f57734fc0d55de22a5d4669f4-pjlq.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Wow. That's cool that you guys can drive like that. Here's a calculation of where I'll be after about 4 hours of driving where I'm at. :cool:🤙

View attachment 1094015
You have to consider the view as well! No doubt that Hawaii may have a better one 😍

Username Hidden said:
Next week, I'll be renting a van/SUV, and driving 8-10 hours to get a Mega Tower... and paying for it as well... a free case and meeting good OF people is worth gas and time IMO.
I just met my first OF member yesterday, and it was awesome! I finally felt unalone in my obsession! 😃

Username Hidden said:
I just met my first OF member yesterday, and it was awesome! I finally felt unalone in my obsession! 😃
Hahaha congratulations where are you located I am visiting Los Angeles next month and will be more than happy to meet some members

Username Hidden said:
Hahaha congratulations where are you located I am visiting Los Angeles next month and will be more than happy to meet some members

Untitled.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Stick around here and mingle, you'll find some great people here. I've found some of my best friends on the OF.

I've got someone who is pretty much my sister 40 mins away. I stood by her bedside when she was shot. I wonder if she'd drive in negative degree weather for me?

Username Hidden said:
Hot dayum! Lol. I'm on the other coast, my friend. BUT... this is a wonderful idea... are there ever any oakley forum gatherings? 🤔🤔🤔

Username Hidden said:
Hot dayum! Lol. I'm on the other coast, my friend. BUT... this is a wonderful idea... are there ever any oakley forum gatherings? 🤔🤔🤔
There will be a meetup at Oakley HQ in march. Unfortunately will be after my trip to los Angeles
Thread 'FHR Bunker meetup 2024' FHR Bunker meetup 2024

Back