• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just won a Polished and a Matte Black PB: minus Microclear cloths and boxes.......but for £318all in

Can you still buy OEM lenses from Oakley for that Frame by the way @Funky-Trixtar?

I got this response from Customercare-europe, Jon:

"Unfortunately, the Oakley PITBOSS sunglasses are now discontinued and we are very limited on service stock at our main distribution centre in the Netherlands, Holland. Our apologies.

However, we have the following lens colour available to order and these are priced at £85.00 including shipping and delivery.

Tungsten Iridium Polarized (Partcode : 95-646). – If you would like to see exactly what this lens colour looks like, then please follow the link below :"

Thx to the heads up by @Funky-Trixtar and with the help of @SEAN WAYNE , I was able To grab one of the polished black frames. Package is already in the US clearing customs. Thanks a ton to both

It wasn't any trouble whatsoever, Beastie. I like to believe that it's the kind of thing that comes from being in a friendly, helpful community, that the OF represents. :p

I got this response from Customercare-europe, Jon:

"Unfortunately, the Oakley PITBOSS sunglasses are now discontinued and we are very limited on service stock at our main distribution centre in the Netherlands, Holland. Our apologies.

However, we have the following lens colour available to order and these are priced at £85.00 including shipping and delivery.

Tungsten Iridium Polarized (Partcode : 95-646). – If you would like to see exactly what this lens colour looks like, then please follow the link below :"

One option is better than no option and a good one to boot! A nice lense at a reasonable price! What are your thoughts, Funky?

Yes Funky, I hope you can swing buying those Tungsten polars. Such an amazing lens and pairs perfectly with the matte rootbeer. Damn, it's making me want a rootbeer PB1 now. Either way, looks like you got some awesome deals on the frames!

One option is better than no option and a good one to boot! A nice lense at a reasonable price! What are your thoughts, Funky?

I really don't think presently I can afford them.......I have spent quite a lot, the end of last month and beginning this month. I'm going to have think on this one, even though I know there are others out there tell me to BUY, BUY, BUY......

I really don't think presently I can afford them.......I have spent quite a lot, the end of last month and beginning this month. I'm going to have think on this one, even though I know there are others out there tell me to BUY, BUY, BUY......

I agree man! You need to ease up at some point, this "hobby" can become all consuming VERY quickly! I have a couple of hundred quids worth of purchases I am on the brink of making, then I think a loooooooooong pause. Re-evaluate my bank-balance and life choices!! Lol

Tungsten is a great lens in the rootbeer frame! If you don't need the polarization or anti reflective coating it might be better to have a pair custom cut, could be cheaper also.