• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Karma being the bitch that it is, I figured I'd try to get on its good side for 2012. I got these for free from Oakley. I didn't particularly want them, I just took advantage of a mistake on their part that they were kind enough to honor. They're nice, just not for me. They're brand new, they arrived at my door this afternoon. I put them on three times to get an idea of what they were about. If someone wants them, reply by with a number between 1 and 50, first to get it gets the glasses. One guess per member. I'll ship them to you at my cost. Sideways in brick red.

I should add... The one caveat is that you must actually want these glasses. Don't take them to resell or regift and deny someone that wants them the opportunity. Shipping will be to North America only, that does include Canada tho.

2011-12-23011106.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
very nice of you man! i wont post a number bc they arent my style, but cheers :)

Wow. First off let me say you are an amazing person for doing this, that is so cool. Someone is going to have an awesome Christmas because of you. I was trying to get a pair of these when I saw the Vault "sale" but being the lovely Canadian I am I was unable to. I shall start it off withhhh....37!

Sweet! Very nice of you. I won't post a number either a) I'm from Australia and b) Don't particularly want/need them.

You'll make someone (with a very small head) very happy with this thread.

good on u dude!! u'll be someone's Santa this season!! :thumb:

That is my guess

Sweet I'm in with 42

18 is my lucky number

9 is my guess

Latest Posts