• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kith x Oakley Frogskins Matte Tortoise Shallow Water Polarized!?

ewalker78912

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Um... did anybody else know that kith released a second variation frogskin with shallow water polarized?

1686748591124.png

1686748626955.png

Last edited:
Seems nobody has information on these. The gentleman I just snagged these from said they came direct from Oakley as a courtesy replacement for a different pair that he purchased. Trying to see how many (if any) were directly released to public.

If you take a look at Kith X Columbia collab advertisements, this pair is indeed worn by one of the fishermen, however only the M2 Frame/prizm ruby and Frogskins Clear/deep water polarized were posted for purchase on KITH.

Seems nobody has information on these. The gentleman I just snagged these from said they came direct from Oakley as a courtesy replacement for a different pair that he purchased. Trying to see how many (if any) were directly released to public.

If you take a look at Kith X Columbia collab advertisements, this pair is indeed worn by one of the fishermen, however only the M2 Frame/prizm ruby and Frogskins Clear/deep water polarized were posted for purchase on KITH.

Nice! I wonder if they are going to do a 2nd wave of these like they did with the kith razor blades and this pair is part of the 2nd wave. I saw this one on ebay and was very tempted. I'm glad that they went to another forum member.

Nice! I wonder if they are going to do a 2nd wave of these like they did with the kith razor blades and this pair is part of the 2nd wave. I saw this one on ebay and was very tempted. I'm glad that they went to another forum member.
Sorry! Yes I wanted to complete the collection if I could. especially if low-production. I have no idea how to obtain info on this topic though...

Back