• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legacy Oakley fan, occasional lurker, new member...

silverds

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
North Carolina
Hi All,

I've been an Oakley fan since the emergence of the original Blade. I couldn't afford them at the time but I coveted them nonetheless. By the time I saved enough money, working many part time jobs during high school, Frogskins and M Frames had entered the market but Blades / Razor Blades had become a little stale by that point. With hard earned cash in hand, I was content to squint a little longer.

My relationship with Oakley finally began in earnest when Oakley started making metal frames. The rest is history.

======== Metal ========
E Wires (1 Black, 1, Gray both MIA)
T Wires (MIA)
Square Wire (Serviceable but in need of refurb)
Why 8 (In need of refurb missing two screws, if anyone has any leads or DIY ideas)
Juliet Plasma (Gen1 originally Ice Iridium but now with brand new Genuine Black Iridium Polarized and new black rubber but awaiting fresh bridge couplers)

======= O Matter =======
Multiple Eye Jackets (All MIA except for one silver frame with Black Iridium, that is missing both arms)
Oakley Custom Shadow Camo Straight Jacket with Black Iridium Polarized (Immaculate)

======= Future =======
I'm looking to grab a couple more Juliets (Gen1(ish) X Metal and Gen1 TiO2 is what I am looking for)

I am curious about the Pit Boss 1 (Matte Rootbeer, except I prefer not to look like an Avenger), and the...
Carbon Prime (Except, well, I'm not sure they are even Oakleys anymore at this point)

EDIT: I forgot to mention my daily wear... Crosslink Switch (Clear to Black Transitions RX and Black Polarized RX)

Last edited:
Welcome. Members on here can help you with just about everything Oakley. Look on the exchange section if you are looking for a particular pair of just browsing.

Welcome
elcometo-hei-where-you-dontgeti-choice-and-youre-allways-burning-13891191.png

BTW, embrace "the Avenger" look. You may actually like it.

Sent from Q's S8+

HAHA maybe. THE PB1s and the CP are two I'd have to try on in a store I think. Unless a deal I couldn't refuse came up. The PB1's, especially in that Matte Bronze & RB, look SICK just sitting there so even if I never wore them...there's that. They are pricey though and they don't seem to me to have the same value as the legacy X Metals but I've never held them so that's my armchair opinion. I know there might be extra value in the premium lenses.