• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit website?

nicktenn

Oakley Enthusiast
Tampa Suburbs
Has anyone had any experience with SmartBuyGlasses? They have a matte white revert for $110 (9013-88), also a rio for $128 (9013-94). Thoughts?

So, after reviewing O- Review, it almost seems like there are two models of the OO9013-88. Is one a Revert model and one just plain? I'd like the Revert model, but fear that SmartBuyGlasses may just have the plain version (if that's a thing). @SouLFuLFrog do you know?

upload_2017-3-2_13-0-26.png

So, after reviewing O- Review, it almost seems like there are two models of the OO9013-88. Is one a Revert model and one just plain? I'd like the Revert model, but fear that SmartBuyGlasses may just have the plain version (if that's a thing). @SouLFuLFrog do you know?

View attachment 317460

There is just the one version of Matte White - Ice OO9013-88 Revert 95, with unique microbag, white box, quantity of 100 manufactured. If SmartBuy can supply that sku it will be the official Revert pair.

View attachment 317460

[/QUOTE]

100 reverts were manufacturered from the second release... I'd imagine that the ones on that website are the proper revert as the sales went terribly for the Holland based company. They kept reducing the prices on the frogs as time passed. Very dull release and up until about around Christmas they were still available on their website as having over 30 pairs left for sale from the 100.

You could ask them via Facebook messenger. They answer my questions within a matter of an hour each time.

Back