• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Lenses $25 a set. G&S

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-sent

Some people reacted to this post.
Is it protocol to send my paypal to you first?
Please excuse my naive question, nothing in the guidelines discusses how an exchange is initiated.
Thank you.

Giving out your PP email shouldn't be a big deal... it's just an email.

If seller's have a bunch of items they are selling, to keep track of what is sold to whom they'll opt for the invoice option where the buyer would provide their email and the seller would as though bill you for your order. That would make sense for @Ebayreseller to be doing in this case...

Most other times, a buyer will inquire to a seller about their PP and soon after the seller will provide their PP email entailing the total amount. Then you'd send them the funds via G/S
Username Hidden said:
Is it protocol to send my paypal to you first?
Please excuse my naive question, nothing in the guidelines discusses how an exchange is initiated.
Thank you.

Forums ultimately do not hold responsibly of how a deal goes, you're doing it at your own risk. The rule of only using Good & Services for PayPal sales was implemented as a means to give parties some safe-guard if a deal goes south. Ultimately the MODS and forum really hold no liability in the deals that are made here, as they didn't create this place for sales but rather as a community for others to share their love of Oakley - the sales was more of an after thought...

Thank you.
Iv been in this community for 3 years now without ever engaging in the exchange section. Iv always understood the usual “PM’d you” replies signifying the beginning of a sale/negotiation. I just wanted to know what the common practice was and how to go about doing so. Sent him list of everything I wanted, now just waiting for an invoice as long as their all in stock still.
Thank you very much!

PM Sent for a few

tagging along

Just received 2 more sets of lenses from the seller. Amazing shipping times to Canada and even more amazing price and quality. Highly recommend.

Anything available for holbrook?

2 - Prizm daily Polarized
1 - Prizm Black Iridium
1 - Prizm Sapphire Polarized
1 - Prizm Sapphire Iridium
1 - Prizm Black Polarized
1 - Prizm tungsten Polarized

Username Hidden said:
Thank you.
Iv been in this community for 3 years now without ever engaging in the exchange section. Iv always understood the usual “PM’d you” replies signifying the beginning of a sale/negotiation. I just wanted to know what the common practice was and how to go about doing so. Sent him list of everything I wanted, now just waiting for an invoice as long as their all in stock still.
Thank you very much!

I would recommend sending him the list you want to verify what is available and to confirms the price. Once he verifies inventory and you both agree on G&S payment amount, you will typically send payment to him, Instead of receiving an invoice. If you use G&S you are protected.

Given the large quantity of transactions and inventory makes this a little more complicated than most transactions in the exchange.

The PM sent designation helps enforce the fist come first serve rule and keeps everyone updated since private conversations (including time stamps) are not publicly available.

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.