• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Lenses $25 a set. G&S

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard from the guy lately?

Some people reacted to this post.
Yes I have. I received order confirmation yesterday.

Maybe I got lost in the pms

I just placed my 4th order with the seller. I’ve taken delivery of the 3rd order as of this afternoon.

Everything is great, couldn’t be more pleased !!!

Thanks

Username Hidden said:
Maybe I got lost in the pms

I just placed another order with him this morning after the first order was as described.
I noticed after the first order I placed, it was radio silent for 48 hours after I sent funds. He never confirmed he got the funds, but my brand new lenses were in the mailbox on maybe day 4.

The lenses are as described and shipped damn near immediately! If anyone hasn't bought from him yet, you're missing out. His inbox HAS to be bogged down for going on the 4th week in a row. Great guy to deal with, nonetheless! I'll keep coming back.

@crazywayne311 I do wish he'd update his inventory list on the 1st post and maybe a tad bit more often.

But, it can't be easy with this many hungry sharks after his inventory and most likely all the little fkin flipper bastards that are gonna start posting their sale threads in a month at $110 per set before shipping.

Username Hidden said:
I would recommend sending him the list you want to verify what is available and to confirms the price. Once he verifies inventory and you both agree on G&S payment amount, you will typically send payment to him, Instead of receiving an invoice. If you use G&S you are protected.

Given the large quantity of transactions and inventory makes this a little more complicated than most transactions in the exchange.

The PM sent designation helps enforce the fist come first serve rule and keeps everyone updated since private conversations (including time stamps) are not publicly available.

Yep it’s been a while since I posted that and placed multiple orders with this OP as well as other items members have posted. Thank you tho.

@Xformr
Yeah I’m looking for something specifically that’s he’s had a few times but with no new updates or pm responses I’m kinda stuck in the dark. I’m not stressing but I got $ and ready to spend it haha

Username Hidden said:
@Xformr
Yeah I’m looking for something specifically that’s he’s had a few times but with no new updates or pm responses I’m kinda stuck in the dark. I’m not stressing but I got $ and ready to spend it haha

Same here, brotha. Shouldn't be dropping coin, but looking for something specific as well. (hope it's not the same thing, lol)
At these prices, I couldn't resist having some options and updating my Crosshair.

These prices remind me of that local car sales ad "I'd give them away, but my wife won't let me"

Swap keys...but yeah I’ve bought from him on eBay before buying from him here. And no I need Holbrook XL lenses lol

Status
Not open for further replies.