• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited Edition Mugello MotoGP DEADBOLT

That's a sweet pair of deadbolts!! New to the forum too and have myself a pair of deadbolts albeit not as nice as those though.

I see these are available on the Oakley website only now, so you defintely had an inside scoop. Did you decide to wear them or just display them?

I see these are available on the Oakley website only now, so you defintely had an inside scoop. Did you decide to wear them or just display them?
Hi! I really just got lucky and stumbled upon them online, and took a chance when I ordered them. So, no real inside scoop. lol Decided to wear them, especially now since they are being sold. Not as 'rare' now. haha! Thanks for letting me know!

@Titan X - sorry, don't have ability to reply to DM on here yet. Just a 'regular' member. :) You can actually buy these on the Oakley site directly now! Another forum member just pointed that out above. I'll try to find the link for you.

Back