• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited Edition Red/Blue Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Just ordered a Limited Edition Red/Blue Fuel Cell and have a custom Fuel Cell with black/text frame, ice iridium lenses and team blue icons on the way. Pics will follow upon arrival.

Re: Your Most Recent Purchase.......

Also purchased a new, not yet released Limited Edition Red/Blue Fuel Cell with black ink frame, custom red icons with text and ruby iridium lenses....the lenses are super red even moreso than most ruby iridium lenses:

489ad072.png

Wow I am loving the Red/Blue Fuel Cells! The black looks sweet with the ruby lens' and the ruby text icon is awesome!

BAPD77 said:
Also purchased a new, not yet released Limited Edition Red/Blue Fuel Cell with black ink frame, custom red icons with text and ruby iridium lenses....the lenses are super red even moreso than most ruby iridium lenses:

489ad072.png

After I saw these i googled them and saw they are available on Oakley Australia but not US which is weird, Nice score though! They are awesome glasses!!

BAPD77 said:

489ad072.png
what is the theme of these fuel cells? are they a special edition for something?

yoshi1984 said:
BAPD77 said:

489ad072.png
what is the theme of these fuel cells? are they a special edition for something?

As stated above, they are the Red/Blue Limited Edition Fuel Cell. They have already been released in Australia and will be released here in the United States within a month or so I believe.

yoshi1984 said:
Those are really nice, i like that black ink frame on a fuel cell. really awesome. :D

Thanks, I do too. That's one of the main reasons I got it. However, like I said before, the ruby iridium in this limited edition sunglass is definitely more "ruby" than most. It's almost as red as the generation one ruby iridium lenses. They are awesome!