• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Livestrong TB2 BNIB #105

Dam I knew I should have threw a $1,500 offer at that one. Saw it come up and figured no way they'd take it but then seen it sold for $1,500 not long later lol.

Naw, it does. And, he wouldn’t let anyone on his team that wouldn’t do it with him...
False. Every pro biker out there either doped, or juiced, back then. You doing 1200 mg of dBol or T, a week would not put you even close to the level of any of those athletes not juicing. Its used to break that barrier, or plateau. Not make you a pro. You put every single one of those guys at the same doping level as Lance and he would still come out on top, obviously, because he did. Every sport that doesn't test, guaranteed there is PED's going on. And if there is testing, they are finding new drugs that can't be detected, (yet). As long as sports brings in the millions and makes millionairs (which I find ridiculous), there will always be a way to buck the system. It's the human way!
Yeah he screwed up and payed for it severely.
I would take a TB2 Livestrong over a TB2 10th any day. I would also take a C6 LS over the typical carbon C6 without a second thought. But then thats my opinion, and we all know about opinions and ones cheerio.

False. Every pro biker out there either doped, or juiced, back then. You doing 1200 mg of dBol or T, a week would not put you even close to the level of any of those athletes not juicing. Its used to break that barrier, or plateau. Not make you a pro. You put every single one of those guys at the same doping level as Lance and he would still come out on top, obviously, because he did. Every sport that doesn't test, guaranteed there is PED's going on. And if there is testing, they are finding new drugs that can't be detected, (yet). As long as sports brings in the millions and makes millionairs (which I find ridiculous), there will always be a way to buck the system. It's the human way!
Yeah he screwed up and payed for it severely.
I would take a TB2 Livestrong over a TB2 10th any day. I would also take a C6 LS over the typical carbon C6 without a second thought. But then thats my opinion, and we all know about opinions and ones cheerio.
Has this been proven? I recall, but can’t find, a video of how he kept at least one cyclist from his team for not agreeing to dope. Is this false? I think it was a good source, but there are so many videos out there today on this topic.
I would say that some good came from his actions in the form of the charity and awareness work...

Has this been proven? I recall, but can’t find, a video of how he kept at least one cyclist from his team for not agreeing to dope. Is this false? I think it was a good source, but there are so many videos out there today on this topic.
I would say that some good came from his actions in the form of the charity and awareness work...
Hmmm I am not sure, does not seem true. I think he was pretty quiet on his dopping to everyone.
I don't know. He did wrong, got busted, paid a heavy price, but some of his Oakley goods Rock. And would love a C6LS.