• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Look for a project.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for the following
Gascan
Crankshaft
Batwolf

I'm looking for just the frames. Frames must be complete as in no cracks, broken or missing parts.
I don't need lenses as I'm going to do custom diy stuff.
Would prefer chrome or satin silver icons
If they have lenses that have been through combat or like a child has had them, I can use them for destructive purposes.

I would like to stay on the cheap side of cheap. I don't know how these will turn out. Hopefully they'll be awesome. But then again they may not.
I'd say max would be 60$ but I could probably find them on ebay if I really wanted to look. Which I don't really.

Also looking for a gen 1 straight jacket but they seem yo be very pricey. I'm kinda looking I'll put it that way.
My plan is to have a red white blue fuel cell. I'll be researching lense tints and transmission on a plan for one red lense and one blue lense. (Oakley 4th glasses are so plain and stupid)
I want the batwolf to have a base coat of the color of my ram (intense blue pearl) with a misting of chameleon over top (seen it on a truck once and it was bad ass)
Probably the crankshaft in interns blue pearl.
Gascan I may do as a zombie or see if I can put something like a flag on it. Not sure.
If you've read this far you get a cookie and pic for attention.....
5e5dda59a8f9735ee2bd0d5c7de06cda.jpg

Sent from your mom.

Some people reacted to this post.

Latest Posts

Back