• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For 100% Wrap Coverage Sunglasses for Migraines

xenexe

Oakley Beginner
Hey there,

I have some pretty awful migraines and oakley glasses have without a doubt been the most comfortable glasses ive ever tried.

The migraines are set on from eye strain, mainly bright flashes of lights and screen time, which is why i have a pair of their gaming lenses in my pitchman r carbons that do the trick in my office.

The prizm lenses even let me see some color, which is nuts because I'm color blind. (weak eye cones)

I have a pair of clifdens and katos but neither of them really block out 100% of light , there's always some level of leak.
I daily drive my clifdens and a pair of Pitchman R carbons (used to wear apparitions but there is no good blue light lens tint)

Are there any pairs that really do block out all the light from leaking in through the sides?
Additionally the prizm black polarized lenses seem to be a best of both worlds but id be willing to go darker and not polarized.

Are there any frame suggestions? I'm very open to trying other glasses.

New Eye-jackets, Eye-jacket 2.0s, Monster Dogs, XX Twenty, Tens, Fives, New Straight Jacket, New Straight Jacket 2.0, Pit Bulls, Eyepatch 2.0, Gas-Cans, Fuel Cells, O.T.T.s, Scar, Splice, Split Jacket, Minute Gen 1, 2 and Minute 2.0, Topcoat, Trenchcoat, Valve, Oil Drum I and II, Oil Rig I and II, Moon,

Last edited:
New Eye-jackets, Eye-jacket 2.0s, Monster Dogs, XX Twenty, Tens, Fives, New Straight Jacket, New Straight Jacket 2.0, Pit Bulls, Eyepatch 2.0, Gas-Cans, Fuel Cells, O.T.T.s, Scar, Splice, Split Jacket, Minute Gen 1, 2 and Minute 2.0, Topcoat, Trenchcoat, Valve, Oil Drum I and II, Oil Rig I and II, Moon,
Thanks for the list, out of curiosity, do you know which of these oakley still carries? As the lense type is also very important.

Also which of these have you personally tried and found to not let any light in?

Thanks a ton ill check those ones out!
Be aware, that is a rough list of mostly wrap-around glasses. Some are very fragile, others are rugged and solid. Most will need to be obtained through other places than Oakley, as most are out of production now.

It really depends on the size and shape of your head. You could go to a store and try some on until you find a good fit. Try them on a then try to insert your finger around the lenses to see of there is a gap. That would be a good start. For sure you will need a wrap-around frame, though.

Many of the frames previously suggested are quite large and would be too big for me.

It really depends on the size and shape of your head. You could go to a store and try some on until you find a good fit. Try them on a then try to insert your finger around the lenses to see of there is a gap. That would be a good start. For sure you will need a wrap-around frame, though.

Many of the frames previously suggested are quite large and would be too big for me.
That's why, I also included the smaller and medium sized frames in the selection. I too own multiples of most of the frames mentioned.....and?

Back