• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for one to two sets of Plasma XX. Preferred lighter plasma

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Anyways if you have a set of plasma XX that you are for sure you want to sell or even trade as I’ve got a ton of gear now please message me. Ideally I’d like to get one plasma set that’s good condition and then one that I’m not too worried about the condition as I’ll be sending that set to Xman to refinish to a iridescent pearl color simply because that color looks killer and it allows me the option pretty much for any color lenses to use. I’ve got Juliet and XS most all of my gear is complete if anyone is interested in a trade instead of selling. If anyone happens to have a plasma XX totally complete then that’s even better or preferred but certainly not required. You can reach me by email too at xsquaredoakley@outlook.com if I don’t respond here in a timely manner. I am not on the forum near as much as I used to be so try reaching me both ways if you don’t mind. I basically don’t wear any dark frames at all what so ever so if your plasma is of a darker color then I’d only ne interested in those as my set to send the Xman which I rather just find a older beater set for that but if yours are dark plasma I’ll still consider them so get in touch with me to discuss further. Also if you rather trade like I said I have several Juliet and lots of XS. I guess I should add that if you have a x Metal XX those I’d only and solely have interest in at a cheaper price as my only purpose to buy something that dark would be for the purpose of having them refinished.

Thanks a bunch!!

Don

Some people reacted to this post.
Yeah, check out the one @Elvin Foo has for sale. It's definitely nice!

Some people reacted to this post.