• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for prescription lenses

Shawnb

Oakley Beginner
So, I’m new here and if this is in the wrong place feel free to move it to where it needs to go...

I have two pairs of Flak Jacket XLJ with prescription transitions. I got them about 6 years ago. I absolutely love these glasses. The transitions are awesome for work, because I usually work either swings or graves and needed protective lenses too.

The problem now is that I cant find new Oakley Transitions lenses for them, and the lenses I have are pretty scratched up, I need new lenses. I’m not really down for lenses that just fit, cut by some other lab. I need the whole enchilada edge to edge, top to bottom Oakley Lab optical cut lenses.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction to get lenses for these or am I stuck with buying all new frames and lenses?

Thanks!

Also, I’m not trying down other optical labs, I’ve got some teammates here at work, who have had lenses cut for their Oakleys by several different labs in Vegas, (The optometrist told them that their lab was as good but not as expensive), whose lenses weren’t cut properly, and they developed vision problems almost immediately after beginning to wear the glasses.
I don’t mind spending money on a quality product that works the way it’s supposed to but I won’t throw money away.
My Oakley Lab cut glasses are perfect, just scratched up.

Latest Posts

Back