• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for Rare Jawbones

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Is the photochromic vr50 ruby JB lens considered rare? Also that museum.dude has sulphur JB's

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Is the Pearl with VR 28 blue irid rare?
Haven’t seen so many of them. But like the unusual frame colour.

I have two pairs of OCP frames with pearl uppers, I'd be interested in exchanging one for a split jacket frame - if one of you would be interested let me know. Thanks

IMG_0930.JPG

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I have two pairs of OCP frames with pearl uppers, I'd be interested in exchanging one for a split jacket frame - if one of you would be interested let me know. Thanks

View attachment 614354
I have a Blue and Black Split I would trade for the Red

I have a few rare ones I'm willing to part with.

-Oakley athlete splatter paint for the tour de france, used but pretty good condition.

-Team Sky black and blue, not a pieced together almost-team sky version, these are the real deal from Oakley for the team. New, never used.

Perhaps a few others as well... PM me if interested.

20190208_174102.jpg

20190208_174131.jpg

Username Hidden said:

-Oakley athlete splatter paint for the tour de france, used but pretty good condition.

-Team Sky black and blue, not a pieced together almost-team sky version, these are the real deal from Oakley for the team. New, never used.

View attachment 614421
The classic 90's jazz paper cup was first thing that came to mind on that splatter pair. Very RAD!

Others I have are

-Team Htc highroad matte white with neon green accents, custom from oakley for the team

-Team RadioShack polished white with light turquoise accents, custom from oakley for the team

20190208_174025.jpg

20190208_174115.jpg

Username Hidden said:

View attachment 614421

View attachment 614424

If you end up wanting to sell that Splatter one I'm interested

Latest Posts

Back