• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for XX earsock/nosebomb kit in rootbeer

Yep that’s me lol. I’ve been buying/selling for a few years now. I do it to pay for the ones I want to keep. It almost breaks even and the woman doesn’t get upset :p
Anyway thanks for letting me know you have a kit. I knew there were some hens teeth still out there somewhere. I’ll patiently await your message tonight.

By the way, your name looks very familiar. I might have bought something from you or sold something to you in the past.
I've probably made offers on your stuff lol, I'm a shameless offerer! Sending PM now.

Lol it’s Twistedsi420 on eBay. They don’t let you use any part of your email for a username so I had to use the old car club name.
Then I must have seen your name on the forum here in the past bc I’ve definitely seen it before. It’s hard to forget a Honda account name when I see one haha

Then I must have seen your name on the forum here in the past bc I’ve definitely seen it before. It’s hard to forget a Honda account name when I see one haha

I’ll be honest, for the first few months I was here, I read @SiRacer420 name as SiRicer420. Why? I guess it’ll have to be the car guy in me and the negative stigma that comes with Si’s. Now, that being said, SiRacer knows I love my Honda’s. :D

Back